Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Seattle skyline as seen from King County Water Taxi // September 2018


View this post on Instagram

🇺🇸 Seattle skyline as seen from @kcwatertaxi // September 2018 🇷🇺 Вид на Сиэтл с кораблика // Сентябрь 2018 . . . . . . #Cityscape #SkyLine #SeattleSkyLine #SpaceNeedle #SpaceNeedleSeattle #SpaceNeedleView⠀#ElliottBay #WestSeattle #KingCounty #WaterTaxi #OnlyInWashington #BoatTrip #igtravel #Travel #igers_seattle #pnw #PacificNorthwest #Architecture #Canon #Scenic⠀ #TravelWashington #WashingtonExplored #WashingtonState #sahikon #dslr #Seattle #VisitSeattle #DowntownSeattle #SeattleWA #Washington . . . . . . 💻💻💻Technical section💻💻💻 You may have noticed that JPEG quality of recent images was poor. I was using @buffer to schedule my posts and it seems that images were resized/recompressed by that application. I was not able to find optimal solution with Buffer, so I switched to old-school scheduling with @Google Calendar: * create an event in calendar * add description * attach image * add notification * profit . This allows me to get notifications and post unmodified images to my @Instagram from my smartphone. This is the first post that uses this scheme, I expect that issues with JPEG quality will go away from now on.

A post shared by Konstantin (@sahikon.photo) on

No comments:

Post a Comment